CARPOOL is a fun and interactive webinar suitable for aspiring or current learner drivers and their supervising driver take the first step towards becoming a licensed driver.
Discussions, quizzes and activities are used to help partnerships navigate the Graduated Licensing System (GLS) equipping them with the necessary resources, tips and information for each stage of the learning to drive process.
Up to 50 pairs can partake in a single session. Programs are co-hosted by a community organisation or council.
Partnerships participate in CARPOOL through Zoom and would ideally have a separate portable device (e.g. phone) to contribute responses through our online quiz platform.
Key Program Takeaways
- Resources, information and practical tips to support Learner Drivers and Supervising Drivers
- Understanding of the current Victorian road laws and how they related to learner and new drivers
- Tangible strategies for your driving partnership to use throughout each stage of the GLS journey
- Work together to plan safer travel options home for young drivers and passengers
- Skills to support your teen become a safe road user that will stay with them for their whole life